National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
The IPC 6625-Z30 camera cannot obtain any IP address in order to be configured via LAN with the PC/laptop, thus the web administrative page could not be access to further operate it.
1. Connected to the IPC camera via serial port using a serial cable and observed from that the startapp.sh file it is missing. This file is neccesary for booting up the camera.
2. Run the command ps and observe the system files preserved on its flash memory:
Indeed, without the startapp.sh file the camera will not boot again and the only solution is to re-install the firmware.
3. Check the current version from the drv_version file using the command cat /usr/app/bin/drv_version
4. Considering the current version of the camera we need to set the target upgrade version to a matching one which is: IPC_V2R2C20_V200R002C20SPC300
When you upgrade the package to the device, use the following command to upgrade: update -f /home/admin/IPC_V2R2C20_V200R002C20SPC300.bin
5. After the upgrade the camera successfully obtained an IP address from the PC/laptop and could be accessed on its default IP to be configured properly.