1) Connect network cable RS485 port on NetCol controller board and connect the other end of the cable to ECC500.
( Cable connected to RS485 port on the NetCol 8000-A Controller Board)
( Connect the other end of the Network Cable to COM Port of the ECC500)
2) On the NetCol 8000 LCD Display, Setting>Comm Setting> IP Settings. Make sure its set to Automatic (DHCP)
3) Choose Settings > Comm Settings> Modbus Settings. Disable the Client and Server Encryption, Change EMS IP Address to NetEco IP and Change the EMS port to NetEco port.
4) In ECC 500, make sure the COM port is connected/detected and Enabled.
5) On ECC 500, change Enable Security Authentication to Disable since on NetCol 8000 its disabled
6) Login to NetEco Web, Under Configuration Tab go to Modular. Under devices, choose Air conditioner>NetCol8000A-A050-Modbus RTU ( in this case ). Input the IP Address ( ECC 500), Device Address (Match the device address set on Netcol8000 LCD Display). Click on test connection to check if the connection is sucessful before saving the setting.
7) To verify if the NetCol8000 has been added, Go to Monitor, select the AC and see if the connection is "Connected" and the KPI is displayed
Unable to add NetCol 8000-A due to EMS port was not set correctly acording to NetEco port.