How can I configure routes for the N8500 NAS engine?
1. In the navigation tree displayed on the ISM home page, choose Clustered NAS Storage System > Device Information.
2. Expand Device Info and select the clustered NAS engine for which you want to configure routes.
3. In the function pane, choose Network Management > Route Management. The Route Management dialog box is displayed.
4. In the Route Table list box, view information about the existing routes.
5. Click Add. The Add Route dialog box is displayed.
Incorrect route settings may cause a failure to access the N8500. Therefore, exercise caution when configuring routes.
6. In the Node Name drop-down list, select the desired clustered NAS engine node.
7. In the Destination Address text box, enter the IP address of the route to be added.
8. In the Subnet Mask text box, enter the subnet mask of the route to be added.
9. In the Gateway text box, enter the gateway address of the N8500.
10. Click OK. The Result dialog box is displayed.
11. Click Close.