1. Please verify the FTP configuration, xFTP settings, for example: the xFTP user name, password, or directory, are inconsistent.
2. Check the FTP application, whether the account is Default Local FTP account.
3. Then make a test, to verify if is working.
4. Test both FTP and SFTP
****in our case
FTP Test is ok! , SFTP Test is ok! and Default FTP is ok! (ONT LOAD)
a) the output on the U2000 server
ls -la / | grep opt
ls -la /opt | grep backup
ls -la /opt/backup | grep ftpboot
ls -la /opt/backup/ftpboot | grep ftproot
ls -la /opt/backup/ftpboot/ftproot | grep 2011
b) logs in U2000 server from 1 days ago to the operate day .
/opt/oss/server/var/logs/Develop/BmsAccess_*/* (There are more than one BmsAccess_* folder,such as BmsAccess_101/201..., please collect all of them)
c) Run follow command in server CLI to export some database table, all txt files in /opt/oss folder(Replace the xxxxxx by sa password)
#bcp BMSDB..bms_gdm_DeviceTab out /opt/oss/BMSDB..bms_gdm_DeviceTab.txt -SDBSVR -Usa -Pxxxxxx –c
6. From log files we identify that the folder is possible to be wrong
7. Verify the output of the ftp groups
we got the result: linux100:~ # groups ftpuser
ftpuser : ossgroup
linux100:~ # groups ossuser
ossuser : ossgroup dbgroup webgroup
8. We extract output of the next commands:
ls -la /opt/backup/ftpboot/ftproot/2011 | grep 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
ls -la /opt/backup/ftpboot/ftproot/2011/192.xxx.xxx.xxx | grep HG8245Q2
9.The problem is indeed the folder name: instead of "drw-----" should be "drwxrwx", we need to modify the folder right by running next commands:
10. Please add next commands to have the right to modify the folder.