1. Visit the open source community and download sg3_utils:
2. Copy the downloaded installation package to the Linux OS for installation.
3. After the installation is complete, the sg_format tool is available in the system. You can use this tool to format the hard disk.
Run the sg_format -F /dev/sdb command to format the hard disk. (Change the drive letter based on the actual situation.)
4. After the formatting is started, do not restart the system or remove the hard disk. Wait until the formatting is complete.
5. After the formatting is complete, the hard disk can be used properly.
Note: During the formatting, you can run the sg_format -F -v /dev/sdX command to query the formatting progress. (If the hard disk is not being formatted, the command starts formatting the hard disk.)