Publication Date: 2018-11-21 | Views: 1964 | Downloads: 0 | Author: t84102067 | Document ID: EKB1002002627
iManager U2000 V200R017-Access problem with historical alarms
Issue occur after the upgrade U2000. After we receive the alarm, we click ack or clear, it does not show in the historical alarm.
Dont receive any kind of alarm.
1. Only an alarm be ack and clear, it will become history alarm. So firstly the customer should confirmed that they had ack and clear the alarm. Because in the history email, we saw the customer write as this "When the alarm has occurred and we click ack or clear, it does not show in the historical alarm." They said or not and.
2. If the customer confirmed that they ack and clear an alarm, and they also can't find the alarm, I think we need to check the filter condition to the history alarm.
I suggest the customer check the alarm that they can't find in the history alarm whether fit their filter condition. Or they can select all the options of Type and Maintenance status, and increase the value of Previous, then try to find the alarm again. (may be the alarm occurred early than the filter condition, or the type does not fit the filter)
we suspect that the start user of trap dispatcher may be the normal user ossuser, it will make the U2000 can't receive the NE's alarms. So we need the customer do another check. Please open the task manager on the U2000 server, and check whether the user of trap dispatcher is ossuser, as the follow screenshot.
If the user is ossuser, I think this the reason why the U2000 can't receive the alarm, we suggest the customer do the follow operation to solve this issue. If the user is not ossuser, please feedback the screenshot of the task manager, and ignore the follow operations.
1. Run the %OSS_ROOT%/server/platform/bin/stopnms.bat to stop the U2000
2. right click the Computer -> Manage
Configuration -> Services
3. find the iMapService, and Stop it.
4. right click iMapService -> Properties -> Log On Select the Local System account as follow screenshot.
5. start the iMapService (after you start the iMapService, the U2000 will start auto)
(this operation will stop the U2000 server, so before you do this operation you should get the customer's authorization )!!