Publication Date: 2018-11-22 | Views: 857 | Downloads: 0 | Author: v84083177 | Document ID: EKB1002004712
The swap space is insufficient is active on U2000 V2R17
The swap space is insufficient alarm on OSS indicates that swap space was occupied more than 70%.
1. checked the customer processes
2. checked the NE's and we found that only it has 16 NEs using nemgr_trans process
3. the NE's are using 4 different nemgr_trans process
4. to save memory usage of U2000 we need to assign all NE's under one nemgr _process
5. Then stop the processes which are not including the equipment's.
To many processes were involved for the same operation.
Migrate the NE's to only one process and then stop the empty processes.
Fill each process one by one to its maximum value and only if is needed add a new nemgr_trans process.