Publication Date: 2018-11-27 | Views: 652 | Downloads: 0 | Author: m84080927 | Document ID: EKB1002015397
We have the following topology:
HUAWEI SMC 2.0 V600R006C10SPC900
Huawei standalone SC V600R006C10SPC900
Issue description: unble to register to SIP server using a domain name instead of the IP.
Unable to connect to server. Alarm 20.
1. Verified the DNS configuration on both sides: SC and TE10
2. Verified if the domain name of the SC is reachable from the internet and can be translated into IP
3. captured the signaling logs from the Te10 and SC side.
4. Observed that the request of "REGISTER" is being rejected with Forbidden
5. Performed the following changed on the SC:
- added a new rule in the local Management Domain which will match the criteria based on the suffix as below:
6. Added the participant (TE10) as unmanageble with the following label ID@domainname:
For the TE10/TE20 and TEDesktop there should be a special configuration for the label part in the follwoing format:
to be able to select the SC after including the label as following we need to create a new rule based on the suffix and the suffix will be the domain name of the SC.
- create the rule based on suffix in the local domain management
- write the lable of the terminal as ID@domainname