- The Service did not start due to a logon failure
- verified on which server part the services are down: Local Server
- Tried manually start the Services:
- We got the error: The Service did not start due to a logon failure
- verified the password validity of the smc20_service_user that all SMC2.0 services depend on
- it has been confirmed that the password has expired.
- Changed the password as per the below procedure:
1. Log in to Domain1 as the smc20.com\Administrator user.
2. Choose Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Administrative Center.
The Active Directory Administrative Center window is displayed.
3. In the navigation tree on the left, choose smc20(local) >Users.
A user list is displayed.
4. Right-click mc20_service_user and choose roperties from the shortcut menu.
5. In the properties window, select Password never expires.
6. Click OK.
The password of the domain account mc20_service_user that all SMC2.0 services depend on has expired.
Ensure that the password of the account is valid permanently.