Intranet users can access the Internet but cannot watch network videos.
Cause 1: Traffic is blocked by security policies.
1. Choose Monitor > Log > Policy Matching Log.
2. Click Advanced Search in the upper right corner and specify the source user and application.
Source user: user name or user group name, for example, User0001 or /research
Application: name of the network video application that the user cannot watch, for example, PPLive Network TV or QQLive Network TV
3. Click Search.
4. In the security policy log, check whether the action is Block.
If the action is Block, the traffic is blocked by the security policy.
In this case, you should check the security policy to determine whether the traffic matches the correct security policy.
− If the correct security policy is matched, the traffic should be blocked and no action is required.
− If the correct security policy is not matched, choose Policy > Security Policy > Security Policy to adjust the sequence or parameters of the security policy.
If the action is Allow, the traffic is blocked by the content security function, not by the security policy. In this case, go to cause 2.
Cause 2: The traffic is blocked by the content security function.
1. Click the name of the security policy to view the security profile referenced by the security policy whose action is Allow.
2. View the following logs based on the referenced security profile:
Antivirus and intrusion prevention: Choose Monitor > Log > Threat Log.
URL filtering: Choose Monitor > Log > URL Log.
File blocking, data filtering, and application behavior control: Choose Monitor > Log > Content Log.
3. On the corresponding log page, click Advanced Search in the upper right corner and enter the name of the security policy.
4. View the application and action in the displayed logs.
If the application is the video application that the user cannot watch and the action is Block, the traffic is blocked by the corresponding content security function.
In this case, you need to check whether the security policy references the correct security profile and whether the security profile is correctly configured. For detailed configurations, see the description of the related profile.
Cause 1: Traffic is blocked by security policies.Cause 2: The traffic is blocked by the content security function.