-DHCP server causes conflict issue to the VMs in the VDI system.
-we want to locate this DHCP server in the network.
-This is the topology
- 3x S5700 connected to CE6800 with 3 eth-trunk (9,10,11)
- Many WIFI routers which are working as an DHCP server by default so there are multiple DHCP servers addresses.
- Normal case that VMs get IP Internally from VDI system.
- The issue that some VMs get IP from external DHCP server which causes conflict in IPs to VMs.
- Many WIFI routers which are working as DHCP server by default so there are multiple DHCP servers
-configuring the DHCP snooping on all three S5700 switches
Eth-Trunk10 // same
on Eth-trunk 9,10
port link-type trunk
port trunk allow-pass vlan 100 200 300
dhcp snooping trusted
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1 // same on other interfaces from Gig 0/0/1 to Gig 0/0/48
port link-type access
port default vlan 100
dhcp snooping enable