TE20 configuration file importing from USB-flash is failed.
This issue occurs on TE20 with following software version:
During config-file importing the error message appears: "Failed to import the configuration file. The value of parameter LightFrequency has an invalid structure."
usbconfigration_tool created config-file with small quantity of parameters.
LightFrequency parameter is absent in Configuration file, created by usbconfigration_tool.
The usbconfigration_tool software bug.
The volume of usbconfigration_tool configuration file is about 7,5kB. In the same time the volume of TE20 WEB-exported config-file is about 930kB.
1) Export TE20 configuration file from TE20 WEB-site.
2) Open the exported configuration file and find LightFrequency parameter:
3) Change the LightFrequency value from 0 to 50:
4) Import the changed config-file to usbconfigration_tool, export it to config.zip with required password,(default one is 12345678) then copy to USB-flash stick.
5) Import config file with USB-flash to TE20 successfully.