TE 30 unable to go to sleep mode although power management configuration has been correctly set.
1) Check the below system settings under System Settings --> Power management
Make sure the shut down is "Enable"
Although the above is correctly configured, TE30 does not go to sleep mode after 1 minute.
1) Check and confirmed that the TE30 power management configuration is correct as per below:
2) Make sure there is no VGA cable plugged into the TE30
In this case the VGA cable was plugged in. Removed the VGA cable.
3) Need to logout from the TE30 webpage and DO NOT login.
4) Also, make sure no configuration / setting changes are done from the SMC2.0 to the TE30.
For TE30 to go to sleep mode, we need to make sure the below 3 point are followed. Else, the TE30 will not be able to go to sleep mode.
1) Make sure no VGA is plugged in
2) Make sure no one is logged into the TE30 webpage.
3) Make sure no one is checking the configuration/setting of TE30 from the SMC2.0