customer want to know the exact operation rights that needed to delete from operation set of particular user.
After deleting that rights customer would not telent,add,delete the access NE’s from U2000 .
1. The user privileges defined in the groups ,so we just need to change the privilege for group is enough , all the users in this group will be changed .
For example , I have one user “test123” in the group “test” ,just need modify the privileges for the group “test”
Notice : if you find operation sets for this user can be unselect (shows in black , the grey sets are in the group ), that means added only for this user , privilege not in the group .
2. Find the operation sets of the groups , you can find there are 2 types of the privileges network management application (U2000 operation ) and the object in domain (device operation )
For example , I want to remote user ”test123” modify GPON ONU privilege of device MA5603T . I can do as below .
1. Find your user belong to which group :
2. Find the operation sets of this group :
3. Find the privileges of this operation sets :