The NE show "NE Software Management - Automatic Backup operation fail" alarm, can can't perform NE data backup. The alarm will reoccur at 10 am daily.
The NE data failed to backup to U2000 because of wrong the DC Login User Management.
First, we try to manually backup the NE data.
1. Administration > NE Software Management > NE Data Backup/Restoration
2. in the search Bar, enter the NE ID of the NE that report this alarm
3. Right Click on the NE and select 'Backup...'
4. See the "Operation Status", if the error message is "Backup: The NE user nama and passwork cannot be empty. configure a correct user name and password on DC Login USer Management tab and retry", this mean the DC Login USer Management no configure properly.
Go to DC Login USer Management to configure correct user name and password.
1. Administration > NE Security Managment > NE Login Management
2. Select DC Login Management Tab
3. In Left column, choose the NE that report the alarm, and clic '->' logo
4. Right click the NE, and Switch NE User.
5. Enter the correct username and password and click OK. (Note: need to click the '...' button to insert password)
6. Go to 'NE Data Backup/Restoration' and try manually backup NE data again. if sucessfully backup NE data, the alarm will clear.