Agile Controller-Campus in V100R003C30SPC100 is deployed on the live network and wireless Portal authentication and wireless 802.1X authentication are configured. Both the two authentication modes use the RADIUS template. In a test, the 802.1X authentication succeeded, but the Portal authentication failed.
1. The RADIUS template is correctly configured because the 802.1X authentication succeeds.
2. Check RADIUS logs. It is found that there are RADIUS logs for 802.1X authentication but no RADIUS log for Portal authentication.
3. Check whether the IP addresses of wireless clients are within the IP address range for access terminals configured on the Resource > Device > Device Management > Add Device > Authentication Parameters > Access terminal IP list page.
4. Get data on the Agile Controller-Campus server. It is found that the wireless terminals do not respond to Portal authentication packets. (10.XX.XX.200 is the server IP address, and 10.XX.XX.1 is the WLAN AC IP address.)
5. Check the WLAN AC configuration. The web-auth-server key is incorrectly configured on the WLAN AC.
The web-auth-server key on the WLAN AC is different from that on Agile Controller-Campus.
Change the web-auth-server key on the WLAN AC.