What do I do if the ESN of the SMC2.0 network adapter is inconsistent with the ESN of the license file?
1. Copy ESNMaker (which must be consistent with the SMC2.0 version) to the SMC server.
2. Connect the monitor in the equipment room.
3. Disable all network adapters. A message is displayed saying "Get ESN failed!".
4. Enable one network adapter a time (and disable all other network adapters). The ESN is read and a license file is generated.
Rename the license file to the name of the currently enabled network adapter (the .dat file can be opened in TXT format).
5. Read the ESNs of all network adapters one by one.
Open the license_smc file in the path (D:\Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd\Converge Gateway\bin\license_smc.dat), and record the ESN value.
6. Compare the ESNs in Step 5 to find the identical ESN, and record the corresponding network adapter.
Enable this network adapter and disable all other network adapters. Or otherwise, enable this network adapter first and other network adapters later.