1. The networking consists of SMC2.0 + VP9660 + TE endpoints. Private network addresses and the 192.168 network segment are used.
2. X86 MCU is of the V6R6C10 version. The GE0 port of the HCCB control board is configured to 192.168.1.X. To avoid conflict with FE0, the IP address of the FE port is changed to 172.16.X.X. Accordingly, the IP addresses of the GE0 and FE0 ports are changed for the media board Media+.
3. After the modification, the running indicator of the MCU media board turns off intermittently. Command line check finds that the media board is restarted at irregular intervals. Then check the MCU alarm information and board online status.
IP address changes of the MCU:
1. The dis ala and dis boa commands find an alarm indicating unsuccessful handshake and the offline state of the media board.
1. Check whether the versions of the control board and media board are consistent. However, the media board information cannot be obtained even through the serial port because the media board cannot go online.
2. Try restarting the MCU and remove and re-insert the board. The fault persists.
3. Log in to the X86 MCU operating system through the CLI. It is found that the IP address of Tap0 is in the same network segment as the IP address of the FE port corresponding to ETH3. This causes an IP address conflict and internal communication failure. As a result, an alarm is reported indicating that the handshake fails between the media board and the control board.
The Tap0 network port used by the X86 MCU is used for internal communication. The subnet mask is 255.255.240.0. The IP addresses of the tap0 ports used by the 10 boards are 172.16.1.x to 172.16.10.x.
The IP address of the FE port corresponding to ETH3 must not conflict with the internal communication network. Therefore, the FE0 port cannot use an IP address in the 172.16.x.x segment.
After the IP address of the FE0 port is changed, the media board goes online and the alarm is cleared.