After a new TP3206-55 telepresence system is deployed, the middle screen displays a reddish image after the system is powered on. The output port of the encoder TE80 is normal and the cable is normal. The signal is also normal when another cable is used.
1. Remove and re-insert the TE80 output cable. The fault persists.
2. Use another output port cable for tests. The fault persists. Therefore, the display or cable problem is ruled out.
3. Restore the TE80 to its factory settings. The fault persists.
4. Replace the HDVI output port of the TE80. The fault persists. Therefore, the terminal problem is ruled out.
5. Replace the input cable. It is found that the output signal of the camera is problematic. The fault is rectified after the output port is replaced.
The output signal is problematic, indicating that the input signal is problematic because the terminal only forwards the input signal.
Replace the input cable. It is found that the output signal of the camera is problematic. The fault is rectified after the output port is replaced.
If a problem occurs, locate the problem in a step-by-step manner to narrow down the problem scope. In this way, you can solve the problem by ruling out possibilities at different levels.