1. Remote logins to the MCU fail occasionally. A long ping to the MCU address finds that the MCU network communication is interrupted intermittently.
2. In the equipment room, it is found that the MCU's control board restarts repeatedly. It is preliminarily determined that repeated restarts of the MCU's control board causes the network communication failure.
The following alarms are found on the MCU's web page:
1. Log in to the MCU's web page to check the board temperature as follows:
2. Check the MCU environment. It is found that the air conditioner is turned off. After the air conditioner is turned on for some time, the problem persists.
3. Check the heat dissipation system of the MCU. It is found that the air filter of the MCU is very dusty, resulting in poor heat dissipation for the MCU. Power off the device and clean the air filter of the MCU. For detailed cleaning procedures, see the "Maintain dust screen" section in the MCU product documentation.
4. After the air filter is cleaned, the device is powered on and runs again. It is found that the alarms on the MCU's web page are cleared and the temperature is confirmed normal. The details are as follows:
The overtemperature of the MCU's control board causes repeated restarts of the control board, affecting the normal running of services. In normal cases, the temperature of the MCU boards is below 50-60°C.