1. Right-click Computer or the PC icon and choose Properties.
2. Follow operations displayed by
the red boxes and arrows in the following figure, and open the Notepad software
to copy the value of the path environment
variable. If %SystemRoot% exists, the
deployment problem is caused by environment variables.
In Windows, the SystemRoot variable may exist in the path variable, probably resulted from the
version of the Windows installation package. The SystemRoot variable affects the installation scripts in Dorado V3R1C00,
V3R1C01, and V3R6C00, causing deployment failure.
1. Copy the value of the path environment variable to Notepad and save it to the customer environment.
(You must back up
the value and use it for rollback if a subsequent scenario is abnormal, ensuring
proper running of the operating system and other applications of customers.)
2. Choose the Start menu and enter cmd in the search box.
3. a. Open the CLI and run the echo %SystemRoot% command.
b. Open a new notepad file and copy
the value of the path variable for replacement.
c. For the path value in the notepad, replace %SystemRoot% with the value obtained in step a. In the Edit System Variable dialog box, copy the new path value to Variable value and click OK to save it. Follow the operations
displayed by the arrows in the following figure.
Run the SystemReporter installation script again.