Device model: CE6800 running V200R002C50
The issue description is as follows:
[CE6800]display bgp ipv6 peer
BGP local router ID : 0.0.0.0 //The IPv4 address of the device is not selected as the router ID.
Local AS number : 2.4305
Total number of peers : 1
Peers in established state : 0
Peer V AS
MsgRcvd MsgSent OutQ Up/Down
2604:980:2001:108::1 4 21859 0 0 0 00:00:03 Idle 0
The key configurations are as follows:
ip binding vpn-instance IBMGT
ip address 10.190.2.9 255.255.255.0
peer 2604:980:2001:108::1 as-number 21859
peer 2604:980:2001:108::1 enable
1. Run the display bgp ipv6 peer command to check whether the router ID is generated.
2. Run the display ip interface brief command to check whether an IPv4 address exists.
3. Run the display cur interface xxx command to check whether a VPN instance is bound to the interface with the corresponding IPv4 address.
1. Manually configure the BGP router ID.
2. Do not associate a VPN instance with a loopback interface.