1. Verify that parameters for interconnecting eSight with the SMS gateway are correctly set.
2. Capture packets on the server.
(1) The WebService used by the SMS gateway uses the SOAP (HTTP+XML) protocol. The required parameter request format is as follows.
(2) eSight uses only the HTTP protocol. The parameters are added to the end of the URL. The request is as follows.
(3) According to the captured packets, the protocol used by eSight requests is different from the protocol used by responses returned by the SMS gateway. Currently, eSight cannot interconnect with SMS gateways using WebService
eSight Network V300R007C00SPC303 can connect to the SMS gateway through HTTP instead of WebService.
Change the SMS gateway to use HTTP for interconnection.