ACs have been added to eSight (V300R007C00SPC500)
successfully. However, APs cannot be added on the WLAN Management > Region
Monitor page. The AC is the X-series board of the S12708 device and the
device version is V200R009C00SPC500.
Troubleshoot the fault based on the eSight documentation, and test protocol
parameters on the AC device management page of eSight. SNMP parameters are
2. Use SFTP on the device to connect to the eSight
3. Check whether VPN exists on the live network. No
VPN exists on the live network.
4. Check the network adapter of the server. The server
is a single-network adapter server.
5. Check whether the license items are used up. There
are still some available license items.
6. View system logs. The AP information polling task
fails to be executed.
errors are recorded in southbound logs.
synchronization failures are caused by network faults. SNMP timeout occurs.
Change the SNMP timeout interval (on Protocol Parameters > SNMP Parameters) to 60 seconds for the
AC. The AP information is synchronized successfully and the AP is added
successfully on WLAN Management.