Precautions for Configuring Fat APs to Go Online Using eSight Network
Note: Ensure that the Telnet parameters of the device are correctly set on eSight Network.
1. Choose Configuration > Configuration Management > Smart Configuration Tool, and select the corresponding fat AP type and the corresponding version.
2. Select the corresponding configuration template on eSight according to the configuration manual of the device.
3. Set related parameters and click Next.
4. Click Add and select fat APs matching the template type.
5. Click Deploy to deliver configurations to the device immediately.