On the FusionInsight platform, OMS web floating IP addresses of all nodes except the management node cannot be pinged.
1. Use PuTTY to log in to the OpenStack background. The default account and password are fsp and Huawei@CLOUD8 respectively. After login, switch to user root.
2. Run the source set_env command to import the environment variable. Set environment variable to 1 and password to FusionSphere123.
3. Query the VM ID based on the VM name. The VM name can be viewed on ServiceCenter.
nova list --all-t|grep mppdb01
4. Query the portID and MAC address of the VM based on the VM ID.
nova interface-list 66702abf-7012-41c4-b742-d56e7525f921
5. Bypass the floating IP address on the corresponding port to ensure that the communication is normal.
neutron port-update a3ed1f85-5777-4b74-b277-aaa78f1d947b --allowed-address-pairs type=dict list=true mac_address=fa:16:3e:de:cd:c6,ip_address=18.104.22.168
6. Check whether the IP address is bound to the port.
neutron port-show a3ed1f85-5777-4b74-b277-aaa78f1d947b
If a security group is enabled in the cloud data center, the floating IP address set in the VM cannot be used for communication. Bind the floating IP address to the MAC address of the VM NIC.
Solution 1: Bypass the floating IP address on the corresponding port and bind the MAC address.
Solution 2: Disable the cloud data center security group.