Method used to commission an MSTP NE during deployment
1. Connect to a PC.
2. Start the NMS.
3. Log in to an NE.
4. Configure basic NE data.
5. Test the connection of the PDH service interface cables.
6. Test optical interface specifications.
7. Test board protection switching.
8. Check alarms on a single site
1. Test the actual receive optical power of the optical interface board.
2. Check the connection between the NMS computer and the device.
3. Check optical fiber connections on the SDH network.
4. Query the software version on the entire network.
5. Synchronize the time between the NE and the NMS.
6. Start, stop, and set NE performance monitoring.
7. Configure commissioning services.
8. Test SDH clock protection switching.
9. Test SDH network protection switching.
10. Test the EOS service channel.
11. Test all bit errors.
12. Test orderwire.
13. Check network-wide alarms.
For details, refer to the product documentation.