Method used to configure a protection subnet on an MSTP device
configure a protection subnet on an MSTP device, perform the following steps:
1. Choose Service > SDH Protection Subnet from the Main Menu. (SDH Protection Subnet is used as an example of the subnet type.)
2. Enter the name of the protection subnet.
3. Select the capacity level of the protection subnet.
4. Select Resource Sharing and Assigned by VC4.
5. Select the nodes that belong to the protection subnet to be created.
6. Set the attribute of each node.
7. Click Next. On the Select Link window that is displayed, set Physical Link Information.
8. Click OK.