If the AR1200 functions as an AC to manage the AP3030DN, the negotiated rate reduces after the SSID password is configured.
1. When TKIP encryption is used, the negotiated rate is low and is always 54 Mbit/s.
2. After the SSID password is canceled, the negotiated rate can reach 300 Mbit/s.
1. Verify that APs go online properly.
2. Check the wireless configuration. No exception is found.
3. Change the guard interval (GI) value. The problem persists.
[Huawei] wlan ac
[Huawei-wlan-view] radio-profile name 80211n
[Huawei-wlan-radio-prof-80211n] guard-interval-mode normal
4. Change the password encryption protocol to CCMP. The fault is rectified.
TKIP encryption instead of CCMP encryption is used.
It is recommended that CCMP encryption be used.