A backup plan is configured on the CS to back up data based on a Windows Oracle database. The full backup on the first day succeeds while the incremental backup on the second day fails. In addition, error 19625 is reported when the backup fails.
No hardware alarm is reported.
1. Run the sqlplus / as sysdba command to log in to the database and run the select instance_name,status from v$instance command to check whether the SID of the database is the same as that of the database to be backed up. If so, run the rman target / command to connect to the RMAN.
2. Run the crosscheck archivelog all command to verify archive logs.
3. Execute the scheduled task again. The backup is successful.
After the full backup task is executed, the disk space for storing customer logs is insufficient. Therefore, archive logs of the previous day are deleted and therefore cannot be found during incremental backup on the next day. As a result, the incremental backup fails.
1. In case of backup failure, check whether the problem occurs on Huawei side. If not, communicate with the customer to check whether the problem is caused by a configuration problem on the customer side. If so, resolve the problem with the customer together.
2. Find cases in the case library or communicate with colleagues to resolve the problem.