Ports 623 and 664 on an RH5885H V3 server are unreachable. According to the customer's feedback, uMate reports a connection error during the inspection.
1. Verify that the ports used for inspection are 22, 161, and 623.
2. Log in to the iBMC to check whether the ports are enabled.
3. Attempt to telnet to the ports. It is found that port 22 and port 161 can be successfully telneted. However, port 623 is unreachable.
This problem is replicated in the lab test. Upon confirmation, the uMate functions properly.
4. Check network-wide firewalls and ensure that the port is enabled.
5. Check the protocol type of the port. It is found that the protocol type of SNMP port 161 is changed. After the protocol type is changed from TCP to UDP, the inspection link in uMate becomes normal.
The port protocol is incorrect.