HBA drivers are installed on three RH5885H V3 servers at a customer site. However, the port indicators are off.
FusionCompute is deployed on the servers. The virtualization is developed based on SUSE 11.3, and the HBA model is QLE2692.
1. Preliminary analysis:
1) The HBA cards can be found in the return result of the lspci command, but no details are displayed on the BMC, and the WWN is not found on the OS.
This indicates that the HBA drivers did not work after being installed.
2) SUSE 11.3 is not included in the compatibility list, but the HBA driver is on the list.
This indicates that the HBA driver is installed but does not work.
2. Driver installation analysis:
The CNA OS is not standard and an extra driver is required.
1) Download the following driver (varying depending on HBA cards and can be obtained from the official website):
2) Upload the driver to the OS and install it. For details about the installation method, see readme in the driver package.
3) After the installation is complete, copy the qla2xxx.ko file to /lib/modules/3.0.93-0.8-xen/updates.
4) Run the following command:
The OS is not standard and an extra driver is required.