The VCN510 enters the diskless mode, so the r**ding service is unavailable.
1. Remove and insert the hard disk to ensure that the connection is normal.
2. Log in to the OMU portal of the VCN as user Admin.
3. Choose Local Configuration > Local Disk.
4. Check whether disks are correctly identified by the system, as shown in the following figure.
5. In the upper right corner of the RAID Groups area, click Initial disk, as shown in the following figure.
After disks are successfully restored, a success message is displayed. Then, the system automatically restarts. After the system restarts, services are restored.
After VCN510 disks are initialized, the disk where the system partition resides is incorrectly removed during the RAID 0 (single disk) or RAID 1 (multiple disks form RAID 1 or RAID 5) system partition reconstruction. Therefore, the VCN is automatically restarted and enters the diskless mode.