1. Remove and insert the hard disk to ensure that the connection is normal.
2. Log in to the OMU portal of the VCN as user Admin.
3. Choose Local Configuration > Local Disk.
4. Check whether disks are correctly identified by the system, as shown in the following figure.
5. In the upper right corner of the RAID Groups area, click Initial disk, as shown in the following figure.
After disks are successfully restored, a success message is displayed. Then, the system automatically restarts. After the system restarts, services are restored.