During the VCN500 deployment, the customer logged in to the OMU portal and found that some services are offline, as shown in the following figure.
1. On the OMU portal, click Restart next to the offline service to restart the service. The service is still offline.
2. Log in to the server using SSH and run ./services.sh restart in the /home/ivstool/bin directory to restart all services. After the restart, only the MU service is offline and other services are online.
3. Restart the MU service and restart the server. The problem persists.
4. Log in to the OMU portal and download MU logs. The log shows that the MU service cannot establish a connection with the database because the configuration file is lost. As a result, the service fails to be started.
5. The newly deployed VCN500 has no data. After the system is restored by using the minisystem by following the procedure described in the product documentation, the MU service is online.
The minimum system restoration method is as follows:
1. Remove the system hard disk in slot 0.
2. Restart the VCN500.
3) Insert the board in slot 0.
4) Log in to the OMU portal. On the Disk information tab page, select disk 0 to restore it.
The MU service cannot establish a connection with the database because the configuration file is lost.