Failed to restore CNA configuration.
1. Log in to the FusionManager.
2. Remove the host from the cluster that houses the storage node for capacity reduction.
3. Add the host to the cluster.
4. The system restores and runs normally.
5. Upgrade the CNA on the storage node from V100R003C10SPC600 to V100R003C10SPC603.
The system may be abnormal before the system is powered off. As a result, the system remains abnormal and fails to be restored after the system is powered on. To address this problem, the host must be removed from and then added into the cluster to make the system run properly. After the system is restored, the CNA version of the system restored to factory defaults and needs to be upgraded to the version used by other nodes.