1. It is determined that the problem is not universal and occurs on a single camera.
2. Check the network between the camera and the VCN3000. It is found that the network cannot be pinged after a period of time.
3. Check the configuration of the access switch on the camera side. It is found that the other cameras on the access switch are normal.
4. Check the network between the camera and the access switch. It is found that the network cannot be pinged.
5. Check the network cable and RJ-45 connector. It is found that the network cable is normal.
6. The camera was restarted. It is suspected that the voltage is low. After detection, it is found that the voltage is 19 V, which is lower than the requirement (24 x 90% to 24 x 110%).
7. After the power supply is normal, the problem does not recur.