1. The default IP address of the IPC6211-VRZ camera is 192.168.0.120.
2. After the camera is powered on, the PC is directly connected to the network port of the camera. After the default IP address of the camera is pinged, the system displays a message indicating that the request times out and the target host cannot be accessed.
1. Remove the camera bottom cover using a Phillips screwdriver.
2. Press and hold the RESET button for more than 3 seconds when the camera is working or for 5 seconds when the camera is just powered on to restore the camera to its factory settings.
1. Log in to the camera and change the password to prevent others from maliciously changing the IP address of the camera and avoid forgetting the password.
2. Plan the IP address of the camera.