The RH2288H V3 is equipped with a NVIDIA GPU card and the video card driver of the Ubuntu OS is installed. However, the integrated video card has no display output.
1. Verify that the monitor and VGA cable are connected properly.
2. Check the server alarm page to ensure that no alarm information has been generated.
3. Log in to the KVM and check if information is displayed on the KVM.
4. Enter BIOS settings and check whether the VIDEO output is offboard. Normally, onboard output is used.
5. Remove the GPU card used for acceleration. The problem persists. There is no output from the VGA port.
6. Check the VGA port of the onboard card. The problem persists when the mainboard is replaced.
7. Check the BMC configuration and enable the VIDEO port on the BMC. The problem is rectified.
The VIDEO port is disabled by mistake.
Enable the VIDEO port on the BMC if it has been disabled.