1. The E9000 3X switch module link is disconnected, and the initiator on the storage is offline.
2. The initiator on the storage of the E9000 2X switch module is online.
3. No operation is performed by the user.
1. Check the 8GFC network. The 8GFC network is normal.
2. Check the mapping between the storage and the host. The storage-host mapping is correct.
3. Check the switch module operation log. As indicated by the log, the ACL policy is configured on the switch module and the rule number is specified. The previous rule is overwritten.
4. Reconfigure the ACL policy and ports of the 2X switch module.