Version: softVCN V100R002C50SPC203
The Huawei softVCN adopts the cluster networking mode. The VMU two-node cluster manages the MPU in the cluster. All cameras at the site are connected to the MPU server of the Huawei softVCN platform. The VMU interconnects with the FiberHome platform and shares the cameras to the FiberHome platform. Issue Description:
Live videos of camera A can be properly played on the FiberHome client. When video playback of camera A is performed simultaneously, the live video is stopped.
The live videos that are played normally are stopped after the r**ded videos are played.
Capture and analyze packets on the VMU.
1. Log in to the VMU as the user root
and run tcpdump -i any -s 1500 -w /home/XXX.cap host X.X.X.X -vvt
(x.x.x.x is the IP address of the FiberHome platform).
2. According to the captured packets, at 19:53:53, the FiberHome platform (172.21.239.173) requests live video playing, and the Huawei platform returns a 200 OK message.
3. At 19:53:57, the FiberHome platform requests video playback. The Huawei platform returns a 200 OK message. The following signaling does not contain the bye field. Normally, the code stream is not interrupted.
4. Check the media packets at this moment. It is found that the original live media port 19170 stops sending media streams. The port 19166 is used instead.
5. Compare the INVITE messages for live video playing and video playback. It is found that the sequence number of the receiving device in the Subject field of these INVITE messages are the same.
6. According to the T28181 standards, the sequence number of the receiver must be set to a different value.
7. The Huawei platform regards the live video playing and video playback requests as the same code stream. Therefore, the live video is stopped when the r**ded video is played.
8. After the Subject field in the INVITE message is modified, the fault is rectified. The live video and r**ded video can be played at the same time.
The subject field in the INVITE message
sent by the FiberHome platform does not comply with the T28181 standards.