1. The embedded SC of the SMC2.0 goes offline after it is restarted upon an IP address change.
1. Check whether the five services of the SC are started.
The services are confirmed normal.
2. Use Netstat –aon|findstr 122 to check whether ports 122, 8443, 1719, and 5060 are listening.
Ports are not listening.
3. Check whether any enabled network adapter is not connected to a network cable. There is only one network adapter according to onsite engineers.
4. Pack the Bin files in the SC installation directory D:\Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd\Switch Center\Bin.
Logs show "NetInterfaceIPInformation[IPV4:10.22.241.21, LanName:13] is down." The IP connection of a certain network adapter is down. It is confirmed that multiple IP addresses are configured for one network adapter. After the redundant IP addresses are deleted and the SC is restarted, the fault is rectified.