Publication Date: 2019-05-14 | Views: 174 | Downloads: 0 | Author: www_1858461 | Document ID: EKB1100015144
Versions: MCU VP9630 V5R2; SMC2.0 V5R2; TE50 V5R2; TP3206 V5R2
Networking: Private line network, same network, same network segment
Fault symptom: A conference is successfully initiated on the SMC2.0. However, audio and video of the conference are available at only one of the two sites. For example, at time1, audio and video of the TE50 site are available at the TP3206 site, but there is no image on the TE50 screen; at time2, audio and video of the TP3206 site are available at the TE50 site, but there is no image on the TP3206 screen.
1. In the conference status, view the audio and video stream information of the conference. There is always one site that has no input or output of audio and video streams.
2. It is preliminarily determined that protocol negotiation between the two sites fails. End the conference. Initiate a point-to-point conference between the two sites. Audio and video become normal.
3. It is suspected that the terminal is normal and the MCU is faulty.
4. Check and specify audio and video protocols of the MCU. Initiate a conference through the MCU in the same conditions. The problem persists, with audio and video available only at one site.
5. Change the audio and video protocols of the MCU, with the audio format changed to 4CIF. Now the conference becomes normal.
6. MCU resource configuration is suspected abnormal. A check on the MCU resource configuration finds that 720p MCU resources are in full configuration and other resources are 0.
7. After the MCU resource configuration is modified, the problem is solved.
The MCU of the platform is modified. By default, the TP3206 uses the 1080p60 video format, resulting in resource insufficiency and protocol negotiation failure.
For a protocol negotiation failure, check the MCU resource configuration in addition to possible protocol problems, because the TP3206 uses the 1080p60 video capability by default.