Publication Date: 2019-05-14 | Views: 203 | Downloads: 0 | Author: mageesun | Document ID: EKB1100015164
U1981+IAD at location A of a customer are networked with voice devices at location B through VoIP. When extensions at the two locations call each other, the calling number is not presented for a called analog phone at location A.
1. Log in to the web management system of the U1900 series unified gateway as an administrator.
2. On the User Management > SIP User or User Management > POTS User page, select the number to which service rights need to be added, and click Business configuration
3. In the Simple business area, check whether the calling line identification presentation (CLIP) function is enabled.
4. If the function is not enabled, enable it and check whether the problem is solved. If the problem persists, proceed to step 5.
5. Use the IPT_LMT tool to collect call logs on the voice gateway.
6. On the IPT_LMT, check whether Calling number is presented in the call logs. If it is not presented, contact the administrator of the peer device to solve the problem.
7. If Calling number is presented in the call logs on the IPT_LMT, choose Advanced Configuration > User Port Properties > Voice Gain（dB） on the IAD and adjust the gain. In this case, adjust the values from "0 for transmitting and -3.5 for receiving" to "0 for transmitting and 0 for receiving". After the adjustment, the calling number is presented for a called analog phone.
When the calling number is not presented, check the following three possible causes one by one:
1. The CLIP function is disabled.
2. The voice gateway does not receive the number of the calling party.
3. The Voice Gain（dB） values do not apply to the current line.