Publication Date: 2019-05-14 | Views: 151 | Downloads: 0 | Author: hWX467083 | Document ID: EKB1100015165
Upgrading the VP9650 MCU through an FTPS tool fails.
1. Set up the FTPS tool according to the case http://support.huawei.com/enterprise/KnowledgebaseReadAction.action?contentId=KB1000065916&idAbsPath=7881490|21781198|21781768|21781990|17527. Confirm that the tool is properly set up.
2. Confirm that the firewall of the computer is disabled. No antivirus software is installed.
3. The IP address of the computer where the FTP server resides can be pinged from the MCU.
4. The logs on the FTPS server show the following information:
The MCU has logged in to the FTP server and found related files. However, the file transfer fails.
5. Check the settings on the FTP server.
The FTP version is later than 0.9.41. Forcible TLS transfer is selected. After the two circled options are deselected, the problem is solved.