Publication Date: 2019-05-17 | Views: 247 | Downloads: 0 | Document ID: EKB1100015613
How do I add an EUA on SMC2.0 V600R006?
Obtain the EUA software package of the required version based on the version configuration information in SMC2.0's release notes.1. Run install.bat (D:\EUAV6R6SPC300\script\install\single\install.bat) as an administrator to install the EUA.
2. Generally select n for default installation.
3.After the installation is complete, the EUA folder is generated in drive D.
4. The EUA Service/GaussDB service is displayed in the service list. Stop the service first.
5. Add the IP address of the SMC into the whitelist. (Path: D:\EUA\EUA_OpenAS\kernel\OpenAS_Tomcat7\webapps\EUA\WEB-INF\classes\ebus.properties)
Change eua.soap.server.whiteips to the SMC IP address.
6. Change the service listening address to 0.0.0.0 (path: D:\EUA\EUA_OpenAS\kernel\OpenAS_Tomcat7\conf\server.xml).
Find addr and change the address to 0.0.0.0.
After the modification:
7. Enter the service list and enable EUA SERVICE and GaussDB.
8. Log in to the SMC as user admin to add the EUA. Choose Device > Enterprise Address Book Server.9. Configure the EUA server by enabling the EUA, adding the local IP address, and specifying a name. Click Test connection status. The test is successful. Click Save.
0. The EUA status is online. If the EUA is co-installed with the SMC2.0 and the traversal between public and private networks is configured, set the service address to the mapped IP address of the SMC2.0.
After the configuration is complete, perform the test on a registered terminal. (Note: A hard terminal needs to be authenticated with the GK password during registration, and HTTPS must be enabled.)