Publication Date: 2019-06-21 | Views: 191 | Downloads: 0 | Document ID: EKB1100019052
How do I change the number of cameras in a camera group shared to an external domain in the VCN3020?
The VCN3020 version is V100R002C50SPC237.
Modify the background configuration.
1. Log in to the server as the root user.
2. Run the vi /home/ivs_pcg/mss-apache-tomcat/webapps/PCG/WEB-INF/classes/pcg.properties command and change the value of pcg.catalog.device.count to 1.
3. Restart the PCG.
1) Log in to the OMU portal as the Admin user and choose System Management>Business operation and management.
2) Select the required server host from the System Domains area on the left.
3) Select the PCG module from the module list on the right and click Restart.