1. Add the eSpace 8950 in unmanageable mode on the SMC2.0. For details, see the SMC2.0 Product Documentation.
2. Set the eSpace 8950 to obtain the local EUA user name and password.
1. Log in to the SMC2.0 web page.
2. Select Devices > Participants.
3. Select the espace 8950 site and click More > Rest Password to Access corporate Directory.
4. Enter the password as prompted and record the value of Corporate directory user name.
3. Log in to the eSpace 8950 web page.
4. Choose Advanced > Sever to set the server information.
− Set Network Environment to VC. Server 1 is the IP address of the SC.
− Set Directory Server to LDAP. Set LDAP Server IP to the IP address of the EUA server. Set LDAP Port to 1636.
− Set Root Node to ou=test,ou=VC,dc=Huawei,dc=com. ou=test needs to be the same as the actual organization. The procedure is as follows:
Log in to the SMC2.0 web page. Choose Conferences > Conference Template. Select a conference template and click Edit. You can click Add Participant > Corporate Directory to view the corresponding organization structure.
− Set User Name to the value of Corporate directory user name recorded in. Set Password to the password set on the SMC2.0 for obtaining the EUA local password.
− Set LDAP Filter and LDAP Number Attribute to homePhone SIPIdentitySIPURI.
− Set Soft to SIPIdentitySIPURI.
5. Search for the address book on the eSpace 8950 phone and click Search to synchronize the address book information.