Log in to the VP96X0 web interface. When the value of Resource mode is changed to Dynamic resources on the Resource Settings page, the message "Invalid range of configuration data" is displayed.
1. Log in to the VP96X0 web page.
2. Select Help > Version to view the version of the MCU as V500R002C00SPCe10.
3. Choose Settings > System > Connection Management. The Connection type of the MCU is Built-in web/Third party.
4. Change the value of Connection type to SMC2.0/IMS.
5. Change the value of Resource mode to Dynamic resources on the Resource Settings page. The modification is successful.