In a VC+IVS convergence conference, after a conference is held on the VSD, a message is displayed, indicating that the preview channel is not ready and the preview fails.
The version information is as follows:
1. Log in to the SMC2.0 web page and check whether the cgw site in the conference list has joined the conference.
If the cgw site joins the conference (as shown in the following figure), the SIP configuration of the MCU is correct.
2. Check whether the PC where the vsd is located has dual network adapters.
If the PC has dual network adapters, choose Management > Configuration > Local Terminal Parameters on the vsd and select the local terminal IP address as the IP address for interworking with the MCU.
3. Check whether the system SIP software, such as espace and sip server, is installed on the PC where the vsd is located.
If the system SIP software is installed on the PC, first end the related processes, then restart the vsd or replace the PC with another PC to install the vsd.
On the PC, check whether the system SIP software is installed as follows:
1. On the cmd CLI, run the netstat –ano|findstr 5060 command to obtain the PID of the process that occupies port 5060. As shown in the following figure, the number in the last column is the process ID.
2. Open the Task Manager, choose View > Select Column, and select PID. In the process list of the task manager, sort the processes by PID. The process whose ID is occupied can obtain the process that occupies port 5060.
Log in to the SMC2.0 web page and check that the cgw site in the conference list has not joined. Log in to the MCU and check the SIP configuration. It is found that the Transmission type is TLS and the Port (1000-65535) is 5061. Change the Transmission type to UDP and Port (1000-65535) to 5060. The problem is solved.