Issue is that when we
clear alarms on NMS, after one day they again started to appear with same old
date and this cycle repeats itself.
1. The green background alarms are cleared , gray background color means alarm not cleared.
2. The device alarms cannot manually cleared in the NMS , it should be from the device solve the problem , the alarm will be cleared automatically .
3. When you manually cleared the alarm , please kindly login the device ,check if the active alarm still exist .
4. If the alarm cleared in the device ,you can compare the old alarm serial number and received by the NMS time , if they are same alarm :
5. If you do not want this kind of alarm receive by the NMS , you can create musk rules to fitter the alarms by the alarm id :
Actually these alarms are in the device , not in the U2000
suggest customer can find the alarms id , and mask it in the U2000.